This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
xmlto package install question
- From: Patrick Eisenacher <eisenacher at fillmore-labs dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 11:57:20 +0200
- Subject: xmlto package install question
- Organization: Fillmore Labs GmbH <http://www.fillmore-labs.com/>
my Cygwin xmlto installation (v0.0.14) is missing all the fo formats
(dvi, pdf, ps) in /usr/share/xmlto/format/docbook, and the fo subfolder
is missing from the /usr/share/xmlto/format/ directory completely.
Without those files xmlto is unable to create the corresponding target
document formats (provided the corresponding toolchain is installed).
Talking to Tim Waugh, the author of xmlto, revealed that all formats are
installed unconditionally. So I wonder why they didn't get installed on
Is anybody else missing those files or do they get installed on your
systems? In particular the files in question are:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html