This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to debug dll compiled from cygwin in windows
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Liu <shorthair_liu at yahoo dot com dot cn>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 13:48:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: how to debug dll compiled from cygwin in windows
- References: <3F2B6931.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I want to develop a windows program AAA.exe which loads BBB.dll. AAA.exe
and BBB.dll are developed by using Visual C.
And BBB.dll will load CCC.dll, and call some exported functions from
CCC.dll. CCC.dll is developed by normal C in cygwin.
The problem is how can I debug AAA.exe, BBB.dll and CCC.dll in one
environment like Visual C? Or Any other choices?
See the FAQ entry:
Can I use the gdb debugger to debug programs built by VC++?
Also, a review of <http://cygwin.com/problems.html> would be worthwhile.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html