This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: FAQ link broken
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: David Balazic <david dot balazic at hermes dot si>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 08:22:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: FAQ link broken
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, David Balazic wrote:
> link to faq : "Frequently Asked Questions" (http://cygwin.com/faq_toc.html)
> is broken : The requested URL /faq_toc.html was not found on this server.
> David Balazic
Fixed. Thanks for the report.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html