This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygpthread.dll ? for only support of pthread
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: jdespatis at yahoo dot fr
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 18:47:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygpthread.dll ? for only support of pthread
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 12:10:17AM +0200, J?r?me DESPATIS wrote:
>i've a program that uses pthread, the rest of the code can compile on
>windows, so i need only a libpthread.a and cygpthread.dll, but i don't
>pthread are directly in cygwin1.dll maybe ? no way to have a stand
>alone pthread dll for windows?
If there was a way, then it wouldn't be associated with the cygwin
Check out http://sources.redhat.com/pthreads-win32/ for a non-cygwin
But please no questions about this here. It has nothing to do with
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html