This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Win2k and cygwin memory leak
- From: Nedko Arnaudov <nedko dot arnaudov at atia dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:07:28 +0300
- Subject: Re: Win2k and cygwin memory leak
- Cancel-lock: sha1:c7cHkvbRhjxm/9b47q5xhxgfDPg=
- References: <3F30D849.8D2AA00C@itsec-ss.nl>
I have seen and reported similar problem with cygwin xfree86
i tracked down problem to SeOn kernel memory which means "Security
Captured Object Name information".
Thread is "Kernel memory leak caused by XWin.exe" within cygwin-xfree
mailing list (news.gmane.org:gmane.os.cygwin.xfree)
My system is with 512 Mb RAM.
(Reposting message for 4th time because of post problems.)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html