This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
how to become a package maintainer?
- From: Sven Köhler <skoehler at upb dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:33:32 +0200
- Subject: how to become a package maintainer?
I'd some more packages to be part of the official cygwin distribution
(installable via setup.exe). These packages are:
i already found a freetype package by Gerrit P. Haase but it is not yet
installable via setup (although Gerrit is already the Perl package
maintainer as far as i know).
My current knowledge does not suffice to be abled to compile clean
cygwin-builds. I get everything compiled together, but i have the
- how to install files with "make install" in another directory than
root? i don't want to select all the files that belong to binary package
- how do i build DLLs? i could compile libao, libogg and libvorbis but i
only get *.la and *.a files but no *.dll like i would expect. i thought
that this would be managed by autoconf/configure somehow, but it isn't
as it seems.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html