Re: proftpd issues - Got it WORKING

Brian,

Congratulations on getting this working.  FWIW, you could use "mount"  to
mount the UNC directory under /home/loginname (even make it a user mount
by logging in as that user and doing "mount -u").

Jason, do you think this inability to validate UNC paths stems from
proftpd prepending a "/" to the path or something?  I mean, Cygwin
syscalls should be able to access the UNC path with no problems...  Is
this worth investigating?
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/