This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to become a package maintainer?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Sven Köhler <skoehler at upb dot de>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 00:04:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: how to become a package maintainer?
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am Montag, 11. August 2003 um 15:33 schriebst du:
> - how do i build DLLs? i could compile libao, libogg and libvorbis but i
> only get *.la and *.a files but no *.dll like i would expect. i thought
> that this would be managed by autoconf/configure somehow, but it isn't
> as it seems.
Add -no-undefined to the libtool LDFLAGS.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html