This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Antwort: Re: compile gtk2 applications on cygwin?
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: f dot parzefall at multitest dot de
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:56:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: compile gtk2 applications on cygwin?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> >The patches there include gtk+ and glib and related base packages.
> yeah but it's gtk2.2.1 and I need 2.2.2
> Think I'll have to go for a copletely new cygwin installation.
> Can anyone point me to a server that carries the complete range
> of packages?
> The two I tried out even lacked things like tar. :-(
> Or am I just to stupid to use this strange setup?
All mirrors should carry the full range of packages.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html