This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: crypt-1.0-2.tar.bz2: Old files ?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:48:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: crypt-1.0-2.tar.bz2: Old files ?
- References: <Pine.WNT.4.56.0308152203490.1236@pervalidus>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 10:18:52PM -0300, Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:
> According to http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-08/msg00151.html
> crypt and irc were updated and repackaged to .bz2, but
> apparently only irc was recompiled. crypt.exe and libcrypt.a
> (and all other files) have May 23 2000 timestamps.
In both cases, the current packages are only repackaged to bz2 with
no recompiling. And in contrast to irc, crypt will not be recompiled
for 1.5.x, there's no gain in it since it doesn't use any 64 bit
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html