This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
php.exe for cygwin
- From: "Aurangzeb M. Agha" <ama-list at mltp dot com>
- To: Cygwin Mail List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 16:47:56 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: php.exe for cygwin
- Reply-to: ama-list at mltp dot com
I've got mod_php/apache-php installed and running on my cygwin dist, but
one of the things I want to do is run php scripts from the command line.
Is there a way for me to obtain php in the bin dir so I can execute it
from the command line like I call Perl? I've looked in the archives, but
not found any such info.
Thanks in Advance,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html