This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: How to automate the installation of Cygwin?
- From: "Bill McCormick" <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
- To: "philippe guillaume" <guillaume_pfr at yahoo dot fr>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:59:34 -0500
- Subject: RE: How to automate the installation of Cygwin?
- Reply-to: <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
> I'd like to know if there are options in the setup of
> Cygwin in order to automate the installation of it.
> I typed "setup.exe /?" in the dos shell but nothing
> Do you know how to automate this installation ?
You didn't search the list archive did you?
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.506 / Virus Database: 303 - Release Date: 8/1/2003
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html