This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HLDS and cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:18:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: HLDS and cygwin
- References: <F0D7281DAB048B438E8F5EC4ECEFBDDC174E12@esmail>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 08:21:19AM +0200, J?rg Schaible wrote:
>> 1) Full install of HLDS, lets call it hlds1
>> 2) Second complete install of HLDS in separate directory, call hlds2
>> I have no problem executing the hlds1 or hlds2 by themselves.
>> But when I
>> try to run both at the same time the 2nd one does not run at all.
>Guess, they both install a local cygwin1.dll. This won't work.
>OTOH I am asking myself, what kind of license this software is, since
>it obviously is depending on Cygwin.
Anyone have a URL? Google doesn't seem to unearth anything interesting.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html