This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Directory Path Problem
- From: "Bill McCormick" <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
- To: "iftequar mohammed" <iftidba1 at yahoo dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:40:38 -0500
- Subject: RE: Directory Path Problem
- Reply-to: <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
> My problem would be solved if i can replace /cygwin/c
> by c:
> Is there anyway I can do it?
That should work ... that is it works for me:
If I enter 'cd c:' I go to /cygwin/c.
If I enter 'ls c:\winnt' I see the corrent dir listing.
What to you see?
What to you see if you type 'mount' ?
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.512 / Virus Database: 309 - Release Date: 8/19/2003
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html