RE: Is the list hosed?

> From: "Bill McCormick" <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
> Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:59:00 -0500

>I'm thinking the list is messed up at this point. I'm getting some very strange

Yes - I've had the same problem.  The last e-mail i sent re 'various
shell problems' got replies back from various sites:

majordomo@laureline.freenix.org
Majordomo@li.org
Majordomo-Owner@virginia.edu

The problem may have been caused by a virus, but it can't have been on my
system - the mail was sent from a Sun Sparcstation, not a PC.  Furthermore,
it was created by cutting-and-pasting the previous message from a
Netscape window to the compose window - there is no way in which any
hidden headers in the original message could have generated the additional
recipients.

Here are the headers on the message which I sent out.