This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RedHat7.3 and Windows
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: jpff at codemist dot co dot uk
- Cc: mats dot bengtsson at s3 dot kth dot se, lilypond-user at gnu dot org
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:19:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: RedHat7.3 and Windows
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <9601-Thu21Aug2003144938email@example.com><3F49ED88.firstname.lastname@example.org><4518-Mon25Aug2003121909email@example.com>
[followup set to firstname.lastname@example.org]
> No I do not have access to a Windows machine connected to the net.
You can simply mirror the Cygwin distribution on your server. Run
setup.exe on the windows client, and enter your server as download
mirror. Consult the cygwin mailing list archives.
By the way, this has nothing to do with lilypond, please followup to
> Why is there not a zip or complete package?
No-one has made one. Do you know how Cygwin works? I think a
`complete package' would be a very bad idea.
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <email@example.com> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html