This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: pthread_cond_timedwait accurate to one second only
- From: Thomas Pfaff <tpfaff at gmx dot net>
- To: "peter garrone" <pgarrone at linuxmail dot org>
- Cc: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:47:39 +0200
- Subject: RE: pthread_cond_timedwait accurate to one second only
> I would like to use this function down to 10 milliseconds accuracy if
> However upon looking at winsup/cygwin/thread.cc,
> it uses the function "ftime" and the millisecond field is ignored.
This is already fixed. Try the snapshot.
Bit do not expect that you can use it with 10 ms delays. Windows is not
a realtime system.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html