This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how can i use my own func in stdio.a?,such as printf
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:55:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: how can i use my own func in stdio.a?,such as printf
- References: <BAY1-F7SUfjhcgrqouL0000aa25@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 10:09:37AM +0800, zhao mindong wrote:
>i want to use my own printf,but i must use the other function declared
>in stdio.h,there is always an error"previous defined",how can i solve
Either you define your printf exactly the same way it is declared in
stdio.h or you:
#define printf BLAH_printf
>another question,how can i build the cygwin1.dll?any reference or
Check the FAQ.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html