This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Installation looks for _update-info-dir even if it exists
- From: Carlo Florendo <carlo at astra dot ph>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:31:28 -0700
- Subject: Installation looks for _update-info-dir even if it exists
- References: <3F4E2DE5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've downloaded the entire cygwin distribution (source and binary) and
started installation from local directory. However, the installation
stops when it starts installing _update-info-dir-<version>.tar.bz2.
Setup pops up a dialog which says "Download Incomplete. Try again?" I
always click yes and it starts downloading and resumes installing but
stops when it starts installing _update-info-dir.
I have an exact copy of the cygwin distribution. Since I don't have
cygwin installed, I can't attach the output of cygcheck. However, I
attached the file listing for the entire downloaded distribution.
Thanks for all the help!
Astra Philippines Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html