This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl-5.8.1-1 problem
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:55:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: perl-5.8.1-1 problem
- References: <01e701c36d7c$2bd3f7f0$4900a8c0@lisa>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 08:50:57AM -0700, Peter J. Stieber wrote:
>> This perl is a test release which requires cygwin-1.5.3.
>I'm having the same problem. I updated in my normal way using setup.exe. I
>did not have the Exp radio button checked and am using 1.3.22. It seems like
>I shouldn't get this until 1.5.3 is the "Curr". I'm I missing something?
This is my fault. I somehow made 5.8.1 the default. I've fixed this now
but it will take a while to propagate to mirrors.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html