Re: ctrl-c swallowed

That's what the mailing list is for.  This kind of discussion should be
kept on the mailing list so that it can be found in the archives.

The information generated by cygcheck should not present any security
issues, but I'll let others comment on this.

The reason I asked for your /cygwin.bat was that others reported that
Ctrl-C becomes ineffective if "start" was used to fire off the bash shell,
so if you had modified your /cygwin.bat, that would explain the problem.

As for the cygcheck output, I'd've looked for the contents of the CYGWIN
environment variable there, especially the setting of "tty" (as was
already suggested on the list by Brian Dessent).  Also, having the list of
packages and DLL versions in the cygcheck output lets others duplicate
your environment in an attempt to reproduce your problem.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu