Re: bash-2.05b-15 still broken

Christopher Faylor wrote:
I can't reproduce that... BUT having a plain prompt like this in rxvt:

$

and hitting CTRL-C makes bash bail out. (i.e. the rxvt window closes)

And I cannot reproduce either problem.

I can.  It's odd.  I wonder why I didn't notice this in my own testing
since I did this hundreds of times last week.  It appears to be a cygwin
problem.

This is a pretty serious bug.  I'll see if I can narrow down what's
causing it.  So far it resists simple efforts to just run gdb on
rxvt.

cgf

If it helps, it worked in the Sept12 snap, but not the 13th.