Re: cygwin setup.exe request

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 12:13:09PM -0400, Derek Mahar wrote:
>Please make the setup.exe package installation dialog resizeable.  This
>way, we can expand the window to see all columns and display more
>packages.

It is resizeable but it requires spatial orientation to be effective.

For instance, if you sit really far away from your screen the window
size will appear to be resized smaller.  If you sit with your eyes a few
inches from the screen, the window size will be resized larger.  We also
have a hardware attachment called a "cymagnifier" available if you'd like
even bigger sizes.

cgf