  I have found that apparently ssmtp keeps reading 'header' lines (like
From:, etc.) *after* it has read the full header, i.e. it also reads
'header' lines from the *body* of the message. For example it will fail
(on the "From: Frank Slootweg <this@ddress.is.invalid>" line in the
*body*) with the below input file.

  Of course sending a message which contains a header in the body is
quite common, so at the moment I can not use ssmtp.

  Is this a known problem? Any solutions/workarounds/etc. (other than
'manually' quoting (">") the header lines in the body)?

Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

[start example input file:]