Re: cygpath hangings: A fix - bash patch enclosed -- bash maintainer please note!

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 09:35:38AM -0500, Jason Dufair wrote:
>Thanks a lot for this, Christopher.  I sit in awe of the efforts of
>everyone to fix this extremely tricky bug.

As with most bugs, it turned out to be extremely simple to fix once all
of the parameters were known.  I appreciate all of the debugging effort
that Brian Ford put into this.  Armed with his info, it was relatively
easy to track down once I duplicated the problem.

cgf