Re: pwd option to return windows path

Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm@cygwin.com> writes:

> On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 09:31:23PM -0700, Edward Peschko wrote:
>
> >maybe then having your 'finger on the button' isn't the right response?
> >Maybe tolerance is in order?  maybe letting people voice their opinions
> >without a verbal smackdown?  And maybe, just maybe my goal is
> >worthwhile and useful?
>
> Let me say it again:  You don't get special treatment.

He said "people".  I realize the idea of treating EVERYONE with
tolerance is completely alien to you, but I do believe it is what
Edward was suggesting.

> >(ps - please, if you would, talk about things as if I am in the
> >same room.  It is incredibly inconsiderate to 'talk over' people.)
>
> Does anyone know what he's talking about?

Only too well.

 - Pat

P.S.  Speaking of special treatment, how come Cygwin is the only free
software project whose maintainers say "PTC" instead of "PGA"?  How
naive all those other maintainers must be!