Re: tcsetattr ()

> On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Martin Farnik wrote:
>
> > Brian Ford wrote:
> > >Incidentally, I am working on a trivial cleanup patch to fix:
> > >
> > >http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-10/msg00708.html
> > >
> > >I just haven't had time to test it thoroughly yet.  I have no idea about
> > >this person's second "random hang" problem.  It wasn't very eloquently
> > >described.
> >
> > It is a good news that you are working on patch to fix it.
> > It is very easy to test it.
> >
> Want to test it for me?

Yes.Of course.

> Do you know how to compile and test the cygwin1.dll if I send you the
> patch, or would you prefer a binary?

I never compile cygwin so I would prefer a binary. But you can send me source code too and I will  try compile it.

> Can you test it on multiple OSes?
I can test it on Windows 98, Windows 2000 SP2.

> > I think that this random hangs problem is closely connected to problem
> > above (with full serial buffer).
> >
> I haven't seen anything like this myself, but the devices I talk to don't
> just stream continually that often.

If I can help you with this random staff I do that, but I don't know how to get the point where the program hangs(windows say program isn't responding).
If you can send me some tips how to get this information t will try it.

Thanks
Martin Farnik