Re: OpenGL and cygwin

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 04:43:10PM -0500, Suresh Venkatasubramanian wrote:
>True, but I am not using cygwin dlls.  I am using native windows opengl
>dlls and an nvidia glut dll.  moreover, I compile using -mno-cygwin....

list.  It shows that you *are* using a cygwin DLL:

C:\cygwin\bin\glut32.dll

So, I will say it again: You can't use cygwin DLLs in a non-cygwin
application.

I don't know anthing about OpenGL, glut, or what, exactly, you are trying
to do.  I am just telling you that your use of a cygwin DLL in a non-cygwin
application is not going to work.
--
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to aaaspam@sourceware.org