Re: bash v2.05b.0 + nmake v7.10.3077 problem

Hello Ronald,

here some additional information...

Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
> * the Makefile (especially line 147 seems to be of interest)

Please refer to attachment. But line 147 seems to the end of the file...
The Makefile is generated by qmake 1.06c.

> * a step-by-step description of what you're doing
here a the command history:
$ qmake
$ nmake clean
$ nmake

The implementation files were compiled but the link command (or before)
failed with fatal error U1054.

If i open then a cmd and switch to the directory and type nmake, the lib
will be linked.

I can reproduce this on another machine.

> * whether it works when invoking nmake from the Windows command shell

My compilation works fine with a normal command shell.

I diffed the generated Makefiles (under bash and cmd) and the only
difference is the uppercase of the c: drive-letter.

Some more enviroments (i can send you see full cygcheck.out by email):
Windows 2000 Professional Ver 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4

Package              Version
_update-info-dir     00223-1
base-files           2.6-1
cygwin               1.5.5-1