Re: Problem with Xemacs, cygwin and maybe XP

This faq is not clear enough and should be updated. It does not give the
location of the snapshots: http://cygwin.com/snapshots/
which can also be accessed from the cygwin main page, see on the very left
the item Snapshots and click on it. Then you have to
download the file cygwin1-xxxxxxxx.dll.bz2 and install it by bunzip2 first
and then
changing its name to cygwin1.dll and replacing the old cygwin1.dll, this is
usually enough in
spite of what the faq says.
Pine.GSO.4.56.0311131231230.522@slinky.cs.nyu.edu">news:Pine.GSO.4.56.0311131231230.522@slinky.cs.nyu.edu...