apt-listchanges for cygwin setup?

One of the tools that I have really come to appreciate when using Debian is
the apt-listchanges script which can run as part of apt-get upgrade. For
those unfamiliar, it displays the recent changelog entries for packages
about to be upgraded and gives the user the option to continue with the
upgrade or cancel it. I have found it interesting to read about what bugs
were fixed and I occasionally choose not to upgrade depending on what is
written in the changelog.

I think it would be very cool if there was something like that that could run
as part of the Cygwin setup so one could pick and choose packages to
upgrade depending on what the changelogs say were fixed or modified.

Also, is anyone aware of a console mode version of setup? Call me old
fashioned, but I generally prefer console applications. :-)

Andrew