Re: wtfindex and dos line endings

Aacch, I just saw that the mailer put the file and the cygcheck.out
in the message instead of attaching them.  They were attachments when
I hit Send; I had to use Yahoo's web emailer since I wasn't at the
office.  I apologize, I've never sent a text attachment from there
before, so I didn't know they did that.

Vince