Re: Running a script from Bash

You run a script by running its interpreter (at least if its outside the
wonderful world of Cygwin). What you need in your environment variables
depends on what you need to run the script and what its interpreter expects
of its environment. Read the documentation of the interpreter and the script
itself to find out what you need - there's no information anywhere in your
mail that gives me a clue about a more precise answer..

rlc