This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: where is g77?
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: "Michael Lemke, Sternwarte Bamberg, Phone: +49-951-9522216" <ai26 at sternwarte dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- Cc: maharig at idirect dot net, CYGWIN at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 17:45:01 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: RE: where is g77?
- References: <00A29BF4.63E96C93.email@example.com>
On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, Michael Lemke, Sternwarte Bamberg, Phone: +49-951-9522216 wrote:
> In a message of Mon, 1 Dec 2003 18:07:52 -0500
> Received on Tue, 02 Dec 2003 00:20:32 +0100
> Harig, Mark <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote
> to: Michael Lemke <Michael.Lemke@sternwarte.uni-erlangen.de>,...
> >Using setup.exe, look in the Devel category.
> >There is a "gcc-g77" package.
> Thanks. But when did this change happen? My gcc-3.3.1-2.tar.bz2 file
> still has a complete compiler suite. I just like it when setup breaks
> previously working stuff. Was there an announcement?
And, follow this thread through for one of several previous discussions:
There has been no productive action taken yet.
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html