This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug in gcc3.3.1
- From: "Krzysztof Duleba" <krzysan at skrzynka dot pl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 23:41:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: bug in gcc3.3.1
- References: <email@example.com>
> I found conssitent bug in gcc3.3.1
> gcc2xx will compile the fiollwowing with no problem
> printf (" ......
> xxx ", ..)
> where the format "......
> xxx " includes a new line character.
> gcc3.3 will nto compile this and looks like it will allow
> an explicit new line inside.
You can even remove printf and leave only ".....
..... " to get the same compile error.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html