This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug in gcc3.3.1
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <kumarchi at comcast dot net>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:41:44 -0000
- Subject: Re: bug in gcc3.3.1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I found conssitent bug in gcc3.3.1
> gcc2xx will compile the fiollwowing with no problem
> printf (" ......
> xxx ", ..)
> where the format "......
> xxx " includes a new line character.
> gcc3.3 will nto compile this and looks like it will allow an explicit new
> line inside.
> has anybody else noticed this?
It's not a bug.
Multi line string literals have been deprecated in gcc 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2.
Support was finally removed in 3.3.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html