This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
setup hangs when installing keychain
- From: "Karl M" <karlm30 at hotmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 09:40:52 -0800
- Subject: setup hangs when installing keychain
I just tried to update keychain on two machines, both win2k. In both cases,
setup (the version
currently on the Cygwin web page) downloads and then when it says it is
installing, goes to 100%
CPU and starts eating up memory until the machine runs out of memory.
I tried a reboot, and an uninstall/reinstall to no avail.
I looked at the downloaded files (I was looking for a postinstall) and
didn't get any clues.
I can send a cygcheck, but I'm not sure that is is relevant for this.
1) Can others reproduce this?
2) What else can I do to track it down?
Get holiday tips for festive fun.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html