This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
test post: how2 prevent a cygwin post from being spam-blocked?
- From: tmpForADay01 at trodman dot com (Tom Rodman)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 13:21:53 -0600
- Subject: test post: how2 prevent a cygwin post from being spam-blocked?
- Reply-to: tmpForADay01 at trodman dot com (Tom Rodman)
Yesterday (12/5/03) I posted a question 3 times to email@example.com.
For two of these I was able to watch and verify that a redhat MTA
accepted the mail. None of the posts shown yesterday, and no
bounced e-mail was returned.
What checks are done before a post is accepted, so I/we can adjust.
Yesterday I used a procedure that had worked many times (weeks earlier).
perl -e 'print unpack("u", "\.\=\$\!T\<F\]D\;6\%N\+F\-O\;0H\`");'
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html