This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: postgresql /usr/include/sqltypes.h conflicts with /usr/include/w32api/sqltypes.h (was RE: <w32api/sql.h> broken?)
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:37:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: postgresql /usr/include/sqltypes.h conflicts with /usr/include/w32api/sqltypes.h (was RE: <w32api/sql.h> broken?)
- References: <Law9-OE572C3JCRFTLj00002753@hotmail.com>
On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 02:25:38AM -0800, Rafael Kitover wrote:
> Looks like /usr/include/w32api/sql.h does an #include <sqltypes.h>,
> which if you have postgresql installed, will read postgres's version
> when building under cygwin.
> Any chance the postgres /usr/include/sqltypes.h could be moved to
> /usr/include/postgresql/sqltypes.h or something along those lines?
Hmm... I have to think about (and research) this one.
Thanks for the heads up.
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html