This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problems with setup handling of gcc-core & gcc-testsuite
- From: "David A. Cobb" <Superbiskit at cox dot net>
- To: Cygwin General Discussion <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 12:14:05 -0500
- Subject: Problems with setup handling of gcc-core & gcc-testsuite
- Reply-to: "David A. Cobb" <superbiskit at cox dot net>, Cygwin General Discussion <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I couldn't find this in the archives, but the two packages gcc-core &
gcc-testsuite, which are distinguished by being source-only,
never get registered as "installed." Setup has now re-installed them
about 6 times. I know, I don't need to select them; however,
I figured there was some likelihood they weren't correctly installed the
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace, I am a Christian man; by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim: R.French, Tr.
Life is too short to tolerate crappy software!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html