This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
statvfs vs statfs - replacement for f_frsize?
- From: "Luis Torres" <torres2003 at sapo dot pt>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 20:28:18 +0000
- Subject: statvfs vs statfs - replacement for f_frsize?
- Reply-to: "Luis Torres" <torres2003 at sapo dot pt>
The question is posted again,starting a new thread. I changed code from another platform
that relied on statvfs.h. However the struct statfs, does not have f_frsize and I replaced it
by f_bsize, but apparently this creates problems, and I am getting strange numbers, like
1999 Mb, when I expect 1883560 bytes. Could someone help/comment please. I am working
on Cygwin 1.5.x using gcc 3.3.1. Thank you.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html