This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Memory Management on AMD64 in 32-bit mode
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 20:18:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: Memory Management on AMD64 in 32-bit mode
- References: <3ED686A715B54646AF1BC06C2BFBA4A00167A38D@kita.basistech.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 07:30:17PM -0500, Benson Margulies wrote:
>I happen to have access to a an AMD64 system running Windows. All the
>cygwin shells fail to fork with the following. I'd be willing to try
>coding and running a patch if the experts would care to offer an idea of
>what to try.
Sorry but this is not a "now try this" type of debugging activity. It
would require quite a bit of effort to track this problem down.
As I've said before, it would require physical access to a 64 bit system.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html