This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: trouble linking 'dumper' while building current distro
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Benson Margulies <bim2003 at basistech dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 12:15:14 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: trouble linking 'dumper' while building current distro
- References: <3ED686A715B54646AF1BC06C2BFBA4A00165F38E@kita.basistech.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Benson Margulies wrote:
> I've got the 1.5.5-1 sources, and everything else up-to-date.
Please read <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>, in particular, the part
about attaching the output of "cygcheck -svr"
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html