This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
ssh_exchange_identification and Ctrl+C
- From: "Matt Raible" <matt at raibledesigns dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:44:04 -0700
- Subject: ssh_exchange_identification and Ctrl+C
I am using the latest version of cygwin (just re-installed today). I've
used Cygwin for a quite a few years and the recent upgrade is giving me
Environment: Windows XP, latest patches applied. Dell Dimension 8300.
Here are my issues:
1. When I run Ant to compile my Java projects, I can't hit Ctrl+C to
stop the process. I do a get a prompt, but then the Ant process
2. When I try to ssh to my linux box, I get the following error:
ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host. I
removed all my .ssh directories and this still happens. Any ideas?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html