This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with pthreads and signaling, behavior broken...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 21:10:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: Problem with pthreads and signaling, behavior broken...
- References: <Law12-F1064IEYMLR6u0002158c@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 10:51:48PM +0000, Marcus Van Der Beek wrote:
>i tried the code you provided, it does resolve the issue, however why do
>we need to change the test?
Let me say it again: I don't see the problem either with my changes or
without it. I just didn't see any good reason to go on creating threads
after a signal has been received which the original code did. The usual
effect of hitting CTRL-C is for the program to start shutting down rather
than running at full speed for a while and then eventually dying minutes
My code clearly demonstrates that CTRL-C is being handled. That's basically
what I care about.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html