Re: Problem with pthreads and signaling, behavior broken...

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 05:44:03AM +0000, Arash Partow wrote:
>I think chris at the moment is far too busy to give it the time it
>requires which is fine.  You know with all his development work,
>patronizing and sarcasm, he must be a very busy man ;)

Wow.  It's like you know me.  When I am not busy setting strange
"make-threads-and-signals" work options for cygwin or customizing all of
my applications so that they are different from everyone else who uses
cygwin, I do spend a lot of time honing my sarcasm skills.  Anyone who
knows me would agree that it is nearly a full-time job.  The patronizing
stuff doesn't come so easy since I am a naturally modest person.  But,
I do a little exercise in the mirror every morning that seems to help

"I'm better than good enough, I'm smarter than everybody, and doggone
people worship me".

cgf