This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: accept() problem after NT4.0 sp6a install
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:26:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: accept() problem after NT4.0 sp6a install
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Dec 10 14:13, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Recently I had pure sp6 but now - sp6a.
> According to M$ documentation if "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows
> NT\CurrentVersion\Hotfix\Q246009\Installed" is set to 1, then you have
> I have it.
Hmm, then I have no idea why it doesn't work for you. I know it can
work due to my sp6a test system running well.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html