This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: can't install or upgrade from local anymore (setup v. 2.416)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:42:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: can't install or upgrade from local anymore (setup v. 2.416)
- References: <3FC66F7F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <000501c3bf39$99b4a620$b6defea9@shaddy>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 12:20:59AM +0800, Shaddy.Baddah wrote:
>I've been trying to download the source to debug using anonymous CVS,
>but the CVS server appears to be down.
The CVS server is working fine.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html