This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with pthreads and signaling, behavior broken...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:17:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: Problem with pthreads and signaling, behavior broken...
- References: <BAY9-F66bMwDdKiXXc400013fae@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 04:04:15AM +0000, Arash Partow wrote:
>You know all you have to do is send me the exe you build using the
>original ThreadTest. (with debug info if possible) and give me some
>time to disassemble it, this will give you more time to continue on
>with your own development work and other previously mentioned things,
>and hence you wont be forced to continually read repetitive text... (i
>think ;) )
I don't understand. We're both building from the same sources, AFAIK.
I'm using the most recent gcc and I assume you are, too. You don't
need my executable.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html