This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: inetd crashed on NT4 with recent cvs
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:05:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: inetd crashed on NT4 with recent cvs
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 10:57:24PM -0500, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
>With a recent CVS on NT4 I noticed that inetd (the second of the
>two inetd shown by ps) dies when a telnet or ftp session terminates.
>It happens when the wait_sig thread calls setup_handler on SIGCHLD.
Interesting problem. It should be fixed in CVS now. I'm also
generating a snapshot.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html